In response to the latest COVID updates and CDC guidelines, the ITAC team will be working remotely to ensure the safety of its staff. ITAC is committed to continuing operations and supporting its clients.
- We are canceling all events until further notice. We will be in touch as soon as we can reschedule these programs.
- We are providing virtual meetings and webinars for all clients.
- Our team is available for free consultations to help your businesses with any arising issues.
We have also put together a list of resources to help NYC manufacturers and other businesses address COVID-19’s impacts. Check out our helpful links below to learn more about making decisions regarding your business, employees, and customers.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. ITAC is prepared to help assist your business.
ITAC COVID-19 Surveys
- NY MEP COVID-19 Assistance: Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Survey – NY MEP is helping manufacturers state-wide to access supplies of PPE in response to COVID-19. New York State understands that PPE supply is constrained or in-accessible. This survey collects insights from businesses in order to design and implement programs to optimize marketplaces, suppliers, and purchasing of PPE. Please fill out our quick survey.
- How is COVID-19 affecting your business?Your responses will help us shape assistance packages. Please fill out our quick survey.
- Tell us about your financial needs and your experience applying for COVID19-related assistance. Please fill out our quick survey.
ITAC COVID-19 Webinar Series
Do You Need Help Managing Liquidity in the Current Economic Environment? How About Forecasting Cash Flow? Watch ITAC’s Cash Flow 101 Webinar to learn tips and techniques to manage your business’s cash flow as you navigate the pandemic. As part of ITAC’s COVID-19 Webinar Series, this focused 20-minute session is presented by Roy S. Ryniker, President of Reorganization Alternatives Group, Ltd., a turnaround consulting firm. Watch the webinar on-demand now!
A Townhall Event to Help NYC Manufacturing and Industrial Companies Prepare – Watch ITAC’s and MaiiC‘s Townhall on Reducing Risk When Resuming Operations in the COVID-19 environment. Hear from a group of panelists, with expertise in workplace safety, facility systems, production operations & layout, and Lean and Six Sigma principles. For more information on Townhall topics, please click here, where you’ll be able to watch presenter videos.
Do You Need Help Identifying Opportunities to Transform Your Company’s Sales in the Current Economic Environment? Watch ITAC’s webinar on Rebooting Your Sales in the Post-Pandemic Era, including a Q&A session. Learn how to use a transformative mindset and to develop your sales strategy. As part of ITAC’s COVID-19 Webinar Series, this focused 20-minute session is presented by Roy S. Ryniker, President of Reorganization Alternatives Group, Ltd., a turnaround consulting firm.
COVID-19 Business Resources
About the Spread & Measures to Take:
- New York State Department of Health: Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- World Health Organization: Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Outbreak
- U.S Government COVID-19 Task Force: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- NYC: News from the Office of Mayor Di Blasio
- John Hopkins COVID-19 Dashboard
- COVID Act Now – America’s COVID Warning System
Workplace Recommendations & Guidance:
- CDC: Interim Guidance for Business and Employers
- CDC: Cleaning and Disinfecting for Community Facilities
- CDC: Guidance for Meat and Poultry Workers and Employers
- CDC: Opening Up America Again
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation: Coronavirus Small Business Guide
- U.S. Department of Labor: Coronavirus Resources for Workers and Employers
- McKinsey & Company – COVID-19 Implications for Business
- NYC Mayor’s Office of Recovery and Resilience – Emergency Planning Process Checklist
- Center for an Urban Future: Supporting Small Business Through Coronavirus – Ideas From Experts and Leaders Across NYC
- NYC Small Business Services: COVID-19 Guidance for Business Owners and FAQs
- FDA: Food Safety and the Coronavirus Disease 2019
- FEMA – CDC – White House: Coronavirus FAQ
- OSHA: COVID-19 Guidance
Back to Work Protocols:
- NYMEP: Back To Work Playbook
- NJMEP: Return to Work & Recovery Guide – Mitigation Plan Post-COVID-19
- Center for an Urban Future: Planning for the Recovery – Restarting NYC’s Economy in the Wake of the Coronavirus Pandemic
- IndustryWeek: Back-to-Work Protocol for Manufacturers Post COVID-19
- NYS Department of Health: Reopening New York – Manufacturing Guidelines for Employers and Employees
- NYS Department of Health: Interim Guidance For Manufacturing Activities During the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency
- NYS Department of Health: NY Forward Business Re-Opening Safety Plan Template
- OSHA: Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- OSHA: COVID-19 Guidance for the Manufacturing Industry Workforce
- OSHA: COVID-19 Safety and Health Standards
- NYC: Reopening New York City FAQs – What Manufacturing Businesses Need to Know
- Industry Week: What the EEOC Says About Requiring Vaccines at Work
Moving New York Forward:
- New York Forward Rapid Test Program
- Reopening New York: Industry Guidance and Reopening
- New York Forward: Metrics to Guide Reopening New York
- New York Forward: Percentage Positive Results By Region Dashboard
- Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce: Small Business Recovery Hub
- NYMEP COVID 2020 Recovery Initiative
New York City & State Updates:
- Empire State Development: Guidance For NYS Businesses related to COVID-19
- NYS: Novel Coronavirus Updates
- COVID-19 Zone Finder
- NYS Department of Health: Vaccination Program – Guidance for Facilities, Providers, and Local Health Departments Receiving COVID-19 Vaccine
- AARP: Can Your Employer Require You to Get a COVID-19 Vaccine?
- NYT: Employers Can Require Workers to Get Covid-19 Vaccine, U.S. Says
- Crain’s New York: Should NYC Businesses Mandate Staff Get COVID Vaccine?
- NYS: Emergency Residential Assistance Program (ERAP)
- New York Times: Here’s How You Can Show Proof of Vaccination in New York City – NY Covid Safe App
- NYS Excelsior Pass
- NYC Covid Safe
- NYC: Key to NYC – Vaccination Proof for Indoor Activities
COVID-19 NY MEP Grants (closed):
- PPE Scaling – $10K grants available for NYS Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) manufacturers looking to scale / grow their business.
- PPE Maximization – $10K grants to fund select projects that maximize PPE lifespan, thereby minimizing costs and waste. Improved cleaning products, sanitizing equipment, sustainable PPE designs, and products targeting re-use are being considered.
- Virtual Assessment and Assistance Grants ($10K)
- Supply Chain Grants ($10K available for select projects that help New York State Manufacturers address impacts to their business due to COVID19 that were caused by supply chain disruptions)
- Additional Grants for Manufacturers impacted by Covid ($10K)
NYC/NYS Funding Assistance:
- ESD: Small Business Recovery Grant Program
- For more SBA loan updates, check out our Insights page.
- SBA: Disaster Assistance
- SBA: Paycheck Protection program
- SBA Loan Comparison Chart
- U.S Small Business Administration: Coronavirus Relief Options
- Empire State Development: SBA COVID-19 Loans
- ESD: New York Forward Loan Fund
- ESD: New York Forward Loan Fund FAQ
- Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce: Bring Back Brooklyn Fund
Private & Corporate Funding Assistance
- Kiva Loans
- Clover Back2Business Grants
- GoFundMe Small Business Relief Initiatives
- HFLS: Coronavirus Financial Impact Loan
- Wefunder: COVID-19 Disaster Loan Program
- The Red Backpack Fund
- National Grid: Fast Track COVID-19 Manufacturing Productivity Program (MPP)
- Bespoke Post Support Small Program
PPE Assistance/ Manufacturing:
- PPE Procurement Guide
- PPE Assistance Initiative
- NYMEP COVID 2020 Recovery Initiative : PPE Assistance
- NYC Department of Health: Get Involved – How You Can Help
- NYC Small Business Services – MaiiC : PPE + Reopening Supplies Marketplace
- NYC EDC: COVID-19 Emergency Supply Sourcing & Manufacturing
- NYS ESD: COVID-19 Guidelines for Personal Protective Equipment
- Open Source COVID19 Medical Supplies: PPE Screening Guidelines for Companies Trying to make a Medically Grade Item (page 5-)
Business Interruption/Unemployment Insurance/Commercial Lease Assistance :
- Department of Financial Services: The Novel Coronavirus and Business Interruption Insurance – FAQs
- U.S. Department of Labor: Unemployment Insurance
- U.S. Department of Labor: The Shared Work Program
- NYC: Commercial Lease Assistance Program
Supply Chain Disruptions:
- FedEx Bulletins International Trade News
- McKinsey & Company – Supply Chain Recovery in Coronavirus Times – Plan for Now and the Future
- FEMA COVID-19 Supply Chain Stabilization
National Association of Manufacturing:
- NAM: How Coronavirus is Affecting Manufacturers
- NAM: New York State COVID1-19 Resources
- NAM: COVID-19 Manufacturing Resources
- NAM: Manufacturers Release Policy Action Plan in Response to COVID-19
MEP COVID-19 Resources:
- MEPNN: Protecting your Business from COVID-19
- MEPNN: Responding to a COVID-19 Exposure at your Business
- MEPNN: Supply Chain Disruption
- IMEC: COVID-19 Preventative Sanitation & Decontamination Practices Webinar
- IRS: Coronavirus Tax Relief – Economic Impact Payment
- IRS: FAQs Employee Retention Credit under the CARES Act
- IRS: New Employer Tax Credits
- NYC Small Business Services: Virtual Workforce Career Center
- NYC Small Business Services: Guidance for Jobseekers Impacted due to COVID-19
Other Resource Lists:
- Foundation For Manufacturing Excellence – MEP: COVID-19 Guidance & Resources for Small and Medium Manufacturers
- Made In NYC: COVID-19 Resources
- NYC United Against Coronavirus – Resources & Information
- LIC Partnership: COVID-19 Updates and Resources
- NYC: Assistance for Individuals
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce COVID-19 Small Business Resources
- SBDC COVID-19 Small Business Resources
- NYCON: COVID-19 Resources for Non-Profits
- Resources for Restaurants and Workers Coping with COVID-19 Emergency
- ACCESS NY: Find Help in NYC with Food, Money, Housing, Work, and More.
- NYC Hospitality Alliance: COVID-19 Support and Relief Effort
- Lawyer’s Alliance: A Blow to the Boroughs
- NGA: Coronavirus – What You Need To Know
- ThinkForward: Financial Insights and Advice
- MoneyGeek: Resources for Workers Impacted by Coronavirus Layoffs and Lost Wages
- Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce: COVID-19 Business Resources
- Center for An Urban Future: Essential Yet Vulnerable – NYC’s Human Services Nonprofits Face Financial Crisis During Pandemic
- USA.Gov – Government Response to Coronavirus, COVID-19