Date: August 24, 2016
Time: 8:30 AM to 2:00 PM
Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) (also called Bluetooth Smart) is the power-and application-friendly version of Bluetooth, built for the Internet of Things (IoT).The power-efficiency of Bluetooth with low energy functionality makes it ideal for devices that run for long periods on power sources such as coin cell batteries or energy-harvesting devices.
PSoC® 4 BLE is an easy-to-use, ARM® Cortex™-M0 based, single-chip solution which integrates programmable analog front ends, programmable digital peripherals, CapSense® technology for touch-sensing, and a Bluetooth® LE (Low Energy) or Bluetooth Smart radio.
PRoC® BLE is an easy-to-use, ARM Cortex-M0 based, single-chip solution which integrates a Bluetooth LE radio and Cypress’s CapSense technology for touch-sensing.
BY THE END OF THIS WORKSHOP, YOU WILL:
Understand Cypress’s BLE one-chip solutions, including PSoC4 BLE and PRoCBLE
Understand the BLE architecture
Learn how to use Cypress’s BLE solutions and development environment to implement:
− BLE connections with PSoC4 BLE and PRoCBLE
− One-chip, sensor-based, system designs with BLE connectivity for the Internet of Things
− One-chip, CapSense® touch-sensing user interface designs with BLE connectivity
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Software/ Hardware Design or Product Engineers
- System Engineers or Architects
- Engineering Management/ Chief Technology Officers/ VPs
- Presidents of Companies Interested in Implementing BLE Technology
TARGET INDUSTRY APPLICATIONS:
Wearables, Home Automation, Smartphone Accessories, Remote Controls, Beacons
- Bluetooth and PSoCTerms
- Demo #1: PSoCCreator™ and BLE Pioneer Kit Overview
- Cypress BLE Solution Overview
- Demo #2: BLE Component Overview
- BLE Architecture Overview
- Lab #2: IoTSensor-Based System Design
- Lab #3: CapSenseDesign with BLE Connectivity
- Cypress BLE Modules
For any questions, please email at email@example.com.