ITAC is hosting an Information Session for The Next Generation Leaders Peer Group.
The Next Generation Leaders Peer Group is a monthly, 3-hour breakfast gathering, to share common challenges and issues, and offer solutions. Sharing these experiences in a round-table format will better inform each of the participants and enhance their decision-making and leadership skills.
The group will be facilitated by Edward Rosenfeld, Group Practice expert on Family Business and Succession Planning. The Next Generation Leaders Peer Group is designed to:
- Facilitate the growth of next generation leaders
- Educate and share best practices and experiences
- Encourage peer support and teamwork
Date: Thursday, November 19th
Time: 8:00 am – 9:30 am
Location: ITAC – 39 Broadway Suite 1110, New York, NY 10006
Join us to discuss the benefits and takeaways of the program. This is an opportunity to start a dialogue with your peers whose advice and support can have a profound impact on your company’s future profit margins and markets, and contribute to your family’s wealth.
Who Should Attend?
- Owners and executives of manufacturing companies located in NYC, regardless of size or industry;
- Owners and executives of closely-held or family businesses
Due to the focus of the event, the number of participants will be limited.