Startup Global is an educational platform designed to help more U.S. startup firms think global from the earliest stages of their growth.
Startup Global events are educational seminars in partnership with local incubators and accelerators to cover the most‐pressing issues startups face in the global environment.
Date: Thursday, July 21, 2016 10:30AM to 5:00PM
Location: eBay NYC
625 Ave of the Americas, New York, NY 10011 Registration Cost: Free
- Can Startups Win in the Global Market?
- How Can Startups Leverage E‐Commerce and Digital Marketing Globally?
- Resources for Your Startup Company to Go Global
- Intellectual Property Protection – Challenges and Opportunities
Who Should Attend?
- Innovation Companies
- Incubators and Accelerators
Hosted By: eBat
Questions or more information, contact:
Senior Internaonal Trade Specialist
U.S. Commercial Service, New York City