Develop, Implement and Go-to-Market with an Export Strategy
- Do you see growth opportunities in global markets?
- Are you selling reactively rather than taking a proactive and strategic approach to international markets?
- Are you an experienced exporter, but want to develop a plan for your next phase of growth, or for a new region?
- If YES…ExporTech™ could be the answer. Sign up today for our three-day workshop (the next workshop starts fall 2017).
- Structured export strategy and business development process that accelerates growth
- Each company develops an export plan in 10 weeks, with an extra-ordinary opportunity to vet the plan with international business leaders
- Innovative peer group model that propels action by combining workshops, peer learning and individual coaching – difficult to “drag your feet” when presenting your export plan to other executives
- Individual attention, as the program brings together a wide range of international business experts to focus on 4-8 companies
- Connection with organizations that provide follow-on assistance, and sources of funding, to help companies implement their export plans and go-to-market through tradeshows, the USDOC Gold Key Service, and trade missions
- On average, companies participating in ExporTech generate over $500K in new export sales (verified by a 3rd party)
How Does ExporTech™ Work?
- Jointly offered nationwide by the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s Manufacturing Extension Partnership program and the U.S. Export Assistance Centers of the U.S. Department of Commerce
- Saves countless hours by connecting companies to experts in a wide range of areas, such as sales and distribution channels, market intelligence, financing and payment, logistics, legal and compliance and more
- Innovative customized workshops that go way beyond traditional training by helping companies extract the specific information they need
- Sessions avoid “death by powerpoint” through customized agendas
tailored to the needs of participating companies, one-on-one consultations with experts, planning exercises, and a wide range of outside speakers
- Individual coach assigned to each company to accelerate progress between sessions
- Helps companies avoid getting lost trying to navigate the export sales process on their own
What clients have to say about ExporTech™:
“We had zero in international sales at the time we participated in ExporTech. Now we have exported to 11 different territories and it really all started with ExporTech. ExporTech is a great value for US exporters. The program was like “training wheels” and gave our team the knowledge and confidence we needed to take our first dive into the international market. It did a great job of showing us how complex conducting business outside the US would be. It also drove home the point that international business would require multiple internal departments working together to make it happen. ExporTech was the first time we formed a strategic plan for international business, and the first time we realized there were entities to help us, such as Food Export NE. I truly can’t say enough great things of about the program.” Steuben Food
“Pretty much insane if you don’t do this program. I have been in sales for 30 years, and I have never had anything help me better understand the international market. I would recommend the program highly…wish someone had told him sooner. I don’t think small companies know what is available to them…the Gold Key service, state programs. It was too overwhelming. ExporTech clarified everything for me. I would talk to anybody about the program….it changed us… helped us move forward. We probably doubled our international sales.” Enerac
“Our company experienced a 46% increase in sales and more than 25% of our gross revenue now comes from international business.” Louroe Electronics, Inc.
Location: ITAC; 83 Maiden Lane, 2nd Floor; NY, NY 10038
Brought to you by: