2021 NY Statewide Manufacturing Day
Virtual, Interactive, and Statewide
2021 NY Statewide Virtual Manufacturing Day is an on-line event that will celebrate manufacturers from across New York State and highlight the pathways students can take toward manufacturing careers.
By recognizing NYS manufacturers and building awareness of available educational and training opportunities, 2021 NY Statewide Virtual Manufacturing Day will benefit companies, community leaders, educators, high school and college students as well as economic development and manufacturing associations from across New York State.
- 8:15 AM – Remo Opens
- 8:30 AM – Formal Program Starts
– Welcome & Introductions – FuzeHub (Everton H. Henriques)
– Additional Welcome – AIM/MVCC, ITAC & MTRC
– Remo Housekeeping – FuzeHub (Kim Lloyd)
- 8:45 AM – Event Instructions – FuzeHub (Steve Melito)
– Exhibitor/Attendee Interactions (Virtual Tours, PPT Presentation, Demos, Free Talk, etc.)
- 10:30 AM – Break
- 10:40 AM – Sponsor Address
- 11:05 AM – Exhibitor Interactions continue
- 12:30 PM – Event Formally Ends
- 12:45 PM – Remo Shuts Down
To ensure safe, physical distancing during the age of COVID-19, 2021 NY Statewide Virtual Manufacturing Day will use an on-line platform called Remo that provides event participants with a virtual experience modeled after the real-world. Remo’s virtual conference hall supports face-to-face video conversations and includes tables, chairs, and a stage for speakers. High school and college students, teachers, and guidance counselors can ask manufacturers what it’s like to work in industry and learn about opportunities to get the training and education that’s needed for a career in manufacturing.