Building tomorrow’s manufacturing business today in NYC
Technology-enabled process improvement and digital manufacturing projects are more important than ever to maintain operations and competitiveness, especially for small- and medium-sized manufacturers. Join NYCEDC’s Futureworks Ops21 and the Manufacturing and Industrial Innovation Council of NYCSBS on Wednesday, October 20, 9-10:30am, as we learn from NYC manufacturers who have successfully implemented technology-enabled process improvements and digital manufacturing solutions to overcome challenges in their operations. The panel style webinar will feature two Futureworks Ops21 grant recipients who success implemented projects and include Q&A from the audience.
When: October 20, 2021
Time: 9:00 – 10:30 am
Why Should You Join this session?
- Discover what your business needs to know prior to tackling process improvement projects
- Understand how a process improvement project can stream-line your operations
- Learn approaches/methodologies to improve your success when tackling similar projects
- Ask questions to your NYC peers to hear their business perspective on process improvements and digital manufacturing challenges and solutions.
Confirmed Speakers and Panelists:
- Mary McKay, Director of Advanced Manufacturing, ITAC
- Rich Mokuolu, CEO, Partsimony
- Alisha Blechman, Director of Operations, Catbird
- Jonathan White, Executive Vice President, White Coffee.
Reserve your spot now – here
About NYCEDC and Futureworks Ops21
New York City Economic Development Corporation is a mission-driven, non-profit organization that creates shared prosperity across New York City by strengthening neighborhoods and growing good jobs. NYCEDC works with and for communities to provide them with the resources they need to thrive, and invests in projects that increase sustainability, support job growth, develop talent, and spark innovation to strengthen the City’s competitive advantage. To learn more about our work and initiatives, please visit us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
As part of Futureworks NYC, OPS21 is a multi-faceted program dedicated to making advanced manufacturing resources more accessible to NYC manufacturers – specifically around advanced materials, digital manufacturing and robotics. The OPS21 program is designed and managed by the Industrial and Technology Assistance Corporation (ITAC).
About NYC SBS and MaiiC
The NYC Department of Small Business Services (SBS) helps unlock economic potential and create economic security for all New Yorkers by connecting New Yorkers to good jobs, creating stronger businesses, and building thriving neighborhoods across the five boroughs.
The Manufacturing and Industrial Innovation Council (MaiiC) is a Mayoral Industry Partnership that supports the sustainability and growth of New York’s manufacturing and industrial sectors.