Looking for an easy way to determine what type of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) you need, forecast required quantities, and manage your PPE inventory?
Learn about the intuitive PPE Self-Assessment and Forecasting tool that we have developed for the manufacturing community. As part of NYMEP’s PPE Assistance COVID Recovery Initiative, this session is presented by Bhupesh Mulchandani, PPE Procurement Lead at ITAC.
Attend this webinar to learn about:
- The purpose of the PPE Assessment tool
- How to use the Self-Assessment Guide
- The OSHA Hierarchy of Controls and Risk Levels
- Choosing the proper PPE for your particular business
- Forecasting your PPE needs
- Managing your inventory and PPE orders using the tool
Presented by: Bhupesh Mulchandani, PPE Procurement Lead, ITAC
Please take our brief PPE Survey (grants available).
Visit ITAC’s COVID-19 Business Resource page for COVID-19 updates, back-to-work protocols, NYS updates, workplace guidance, funding assistance, emergency supply sourcing, and much more.